Monday, April 6, 2015

My Story




My alarm starts buzzing and wakes me out of a deep sleep. I look out my window and see that it is a cold, dreary Tuesday morning. I am tired and miserable, but I got to get on with the day. I decide to go visit James and Jeff, but only Jeff was there. As Jeff and I were chatting, he was making fun of me and that set me off. I told him to stop over and over again, but he just kept teasing me. I became so angry that I killed him. Jeff, that will teach you not to make fun of other people. After I killed Jeff, I  I took his room keys so I could return later and dispose of his body. I knew at that point that I had missed most of my Digital Humanities class so I decided to go to Hickory Hall to hang out with my friend Ryan hoping that would help me calm down. Ryan was not in his room, and needless to say, this made me angrier. I started making a raucous in the hallway so the RA Matt called me into his room. He told me that I was in trouble and he was going to write me up. I asked Matt not to write the report, but he would not listen to me, so I killed him. I think Matt gets the point now that I didn’t want to be written up. I stuffed Matt’s body in a trash bag and dragged it outside. I loaded the bag onto a UPJ cart and drove to the Student Union where I had earlier texted James to meet me for dinner. Before heading to the cafeteria, I went to the mailroom to pick up a package since it would be closing in a few minutes. As I am standing in line, Justine comes up and jumps the line by getting in front of me. I was not happy, but decided not to say anything. After Justine got her package, the mailroom attendant told me they were now closed for the day and that I could pick up my package tomorrow. I was so furious I did not get my package because Justine had cut in front of me in the line that I followed her as she entered a side bathroom and told her, “See Justine, it isn’t always ladies first.” I shoved her dead body into a trash bag and loaded it onto the UPJ cart I had stolen earlier. I went into the cafeteria to find James, but at that point, he was already gone. I figured that before James gets back to his room, I had better drive the cart back to the Living Learning Center so I can put Jeff into a trash bag and put him in the cart with the other two bodies. Then I would need to find a place to dispose of all three of them. I used the keys I had taken from Jeff earlier and let myself in the room. Just as I was ready to put Jeff’s body in a trash bag, James walked in and saw me. He was now a witness to the fact that I had murdered Jeff and when he said that he was going to report me, I told him that if he did that, he would end  up like Jeff. He started to walk away to notify the campus police and I said “Go ahead James, make my day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment